Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
Northwest Truss Fabricators Association
The Northwest Truss Fabricators Association (NWTFA) welcomes anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
NWTFA is proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components. We are a local chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA).
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- CalOSHA Lead Nominated by Biden to Head OSHA
- Why Construction Needs Offsite Framing More Than Ever
- Concrete Industry Pushing L.A. to Ban Wood Construction
- Infographic: The Companies that Are Changing Housing
- New SBCA Store Matches Modern Shopping Experience
- OSHA Backing Off Push for Emergency COVID Standard
- Concrete Industry Partners to Build Single-Family Homes
- Feb Residential Construction Employment Up Over 2020
- Inflation Shouldn’t Be Impacting M&A Deals Yet
- Rigidply Rafters Celebrates 50th Anniversary